Logging into Pathfinder Staff Client
- Published on Thursday, 26 January 2012 19:29
- Written by Maribeth Turner
Did you know that Logging into the Staff side of Pathfinder Central should take only 2 steps?
1) Put in your Username.
2) Put in your Password and hit enter.
You do not need to select "My Library" from the drop down menu. You will be automatically set as your default home library!
Interlibrary loans to other libraries
- Published on Monday, 23 January 2012 15:46
- Written by kathy
Central Kansas Library System supports access to materials. To further this end, most materials in the collection are willing lent to requesting libraries.
In rare cases, we may lend materials "For Library Use Only" or for a shorter loan term. Sometimes, especially with genealogy/local history materials designated "Reference", we are willing to photocopy a reasonable amount of pages from an available index.
CKLS participates in several resource sharing networks.
- PILL (Pathfinder InterLibrary Loan)
- KICNET (Kansas Information Circuit)
KIC code: CD6
OCLC code: CD5