How to Register for a CKLS Event
- Created on Friday, 20 July 2012 15:57
I am very pleased to announce that you can now register for CKLS events online at our website! There are several ways to get to the event registration page, but the easiest way is from the home page.
On the right hand sidebar is a mini calendar of events (be sure to take a bit of time and explore the calendar too!). Just below the mini calendar, click on Event Registration.
This directs you to the Event Registration form.
- Use the drop down menu to select an event and your library.
- In the text box, enter your name as it should appear on a name tag. Enter your email address.
- There is also a text area to enter names of additional people attending from your library.
- Enter in the CAPTCHA text and click submit.
I invite you to register for an event to practice using the online form, even if you aren't planning to actually attend an event. In the big text box just write a little note or write test so we know you are practicing. I need to you to practice using this form. It will help us work through any little quirks that may pop up. We've tested the form extensively, but you all know how fussy technology can be. Also by practicing now, you will be adept at actually registering for a real event. Just don't forget to enter "test" in the text area please.
After you click submit you will receive an automated response at the email address you entered. You will also receive a personalized email within 72 business hours from a CKLS staff member confirming your registration details.
Image: Maribeth Turner at the registration table, PLA 2012, Philadelphia